About Dr. Martin Braun
As the first doctor in Canada to perform laser hair reduction over 20 years ago, Dr. Braun continuously sets the path in aesthetic development and innovation. Dr. Braun’s work demonstrates his commitment to delivering beautiful and natural results while using the safest, most current aesthetic techniques.
Dr. Braun’s patients often say that they leave each appointment feeling more knowledgeable than when they first arrived. He loves educating people about their skin and treatments while cracking a joke or two in between!
Dr. Braun’s passion for educating people reaches beyond his clients. He has presented papers throughout the world at the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Canadian Society of Phlebology, the Aesthetics Show, Orlando Dermatology and Aesthetic Conference, and the International Society for Dermatologic Surgery – just to name a few!
When Dr. Braun isn’t busy bringing beauty into the world or educating on aesthetic practices, he tries to make time for his favourite activity in the world – skiing! What’s on his bucket list? To go skiing in Japan’s Kurodake in Hokkaido.
- American Board of Phlebology – Diplomate
- Canadian Society of Phlebology
- International Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Dermatologic & Aesthetic Surgery International League (DASIL)
- California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Canadian Medical Association
- British Columbia Medical Association
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery (Fellow)
- American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery