Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre is a physician-directed cosmetic clinic that has been open since 1996. As one of the largest Aesthetic Medical Clinics in Canada, we specialize in non-surgical cosmetic enhancements.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Content Writer who is self driven, has great passion in aesthetic and beauty. The successful applicant should have a great attitude, excellent communication skills, and be proactive in a team environment but is also able to work independently. Proven written skills is an asset.
- We are looking for a prolific and talented copywriter to create and produce various types of downloadable written content and blogs.
- Copywriting for website, blog, product pages, product packaging, video, PR, collateral, social media, online & offline advertising etc.
- Extraordinary communication and writing skills.
- Ability to write engaging and relevant copy for web, print and social
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, in particular with regard to avoiding algorithmic penalties.
- Experience implementing content-focused and technical SEO tactics independently or by working with developers.
- Deep understanding of keyword difficulty and relevance, as well as link popularity and its SEO relevance.
- Knowledge of various technologies and web design principles and their effect on SEO.
- Must have experience with these tools & programs: WordPress, Shopify, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Google Documents
- Bonus if you have SEM/PPC advertising experience with: Facebook, Instagram, Google Search, YouTube
- Must have a background in marketing
- Work on organic growth initiatives with a fast-moving, cross-functional team.
- Optimize on-page content and internal links
- Write blogs and other content for the website to increase traffic
- Write print materials (ie brochures, treatment cards, product descriptions etc)
- Update site regularly in conjunction to promotions and other clinic events
- Conduct backlink analysis of our site and our competitors to find new link opportunities and monitor link quality.
- Identify and manage crawl errors, sitemaps, site speed issues, and any other technical issues that can affect ranking.
- Report regularly on SEO KPIs, including Ranking, Traffic, etc
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations.
- Set specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals.
- Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase web traffic.
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, and ROI.
- Research market to identify new opportunities.